Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Happy New Year: She's Alive!!!

Happy New Year and Yes my friends, I'm still here. I've been away working full time as an interpreter. Working 40+ hours with your hands keeps you pretty busy. Since interpreting uses my hands, arms and shoulders, I've had cut waaayyyyy down on the extras like blogging and crafting in order to avoid any injuries like carpal tunnel, tendonitis and the like. I haven't taken any orders except for the occasional customer who is sends me an email and is willing to wait an extended amount of time.
I'm hoping to carve out a little bit more time for myself in the coming months. I'll probably only blog occasionally. Most everyone has moved over to Facebook and that's put a real cramp on how I like to connect with you. I don't like Facebook owning my content or how they can share it so I limit what I do over there. I don't connect all of my online life with Facebook either. That means everything I do on Facebook is another step, more moments taken from making. I much prefer Twitter, quick and easy. Just wanted to stop in and say hello and let you know I'm still around.

(Photo of hands courtesy of Shark Reef.)

1 comment:

Just A Tish said...

YAY! i am so glad you are back, and can't wait to hear what you have going on :) I have been in the same boat over the past year, with work, blogging was set on the back burner. I am working on different goals this year, and blogging is one of them. To 2013!