Sunday, August 28, 2011

Macro Sunday: Rainbow in glass

Rainbows make me happy and put a smile on most people's faces. When my son was little, I had a prism hanging in the window and he used to dance in the sun and rainbows. That memory was the inspiration for making these small rainbows in spiral form....


Macro Sunday makes a rainbow of colors and shapes. Take some time to enjoy what other macro photographers have posted today.....


studio waterstone

....and don't forget to keep creating!


4 comments:

Therese's Treasures said...

Hi Cindy, I love rainbows and your rainbow spiral bead is beautiful. I can remember my Great Grandma always had a glass of water on the window sill and I asked her once, why did she have a glass of water sitting in front of the window?
Her answer was "It catches the sun, see all the pretty colors!"
Therese

Marianna said...

That's such a beautiful bead! Love the colors!

Courtney Breul said...

That rainbow spiral is stunning! Love it!

Holly said...

Oh, my this is a lovely rainbow!