Saturday, August 20, 2011

Bead Soup Show Off and Joining Up with the Crafty Bloggers


Good Saturday morning to you!  I'm showing off the Bead Soup Mix I sent to my partner Cat. It's a lovely mix of reds, turquoise, ivory and copper.  I made some small decorative beads with hearts matching the color palette.  That's the great thing about making your own beads, creating a set of perfectly matched beads.


I loved it so much, I've made the beads available to you.  Just visit my website if you'd like some for yourself


Next week, I'll be doing the Bead Bloggers weekly links and joining up with the Crafty Bloggers too. I'm excited about it because I'll start showing off my other obsessions....errrr...skills and I can share beadmaking/crafting info there.

In the meantime, take a look at this week's beady links! 

About.com Jewelrymaking
Set up your jewelry designing by making the perfect jewelry sets.

Art Bead Scene
Try something different with your art beads - ribbon!

Beading Arts
The "Mostly Metal" challenge was a great success, many thnaks to Michelle Mach! Come and see all the fun pieces that were made.

Carmi's Art Life/World
Margot Potter's new book inspired Carmi's new linked necklace.

Cindy Gimbrone Beads
Need some iron in your jewelry diet? Tuesday Tangle has just what you're looking for!

Resin Crafts
Carmi uses a great new mold to make "people" donuts.

Snap out of it, Jean! There's beading to be done!
How to win the great giveaway of Maggie Meister's Classical Elagance--an amazing and breathtaking book! See jean's blog!

The Writing and Art of Andrew Thornton
Andrew introduces the twelve, talented designers that make up the NEW Allegory Gallery Design Team!

2 comments:

CraftyHope said...

That palette is just gorgeous! I just love the pairing of those two colors. . .
Your partner sure is lucky!

Sally Anderson said...

Those are just gorgeous! Lucky girl!