Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Take It Tuesday: The Bead Vegan

I'm taking Tuesday to share some vegan linky love with you. I know, I know, you're not a vegan but who doesn't want more recipe ideas? I contend that if the food tastes good, you'll eat it. I myself am not a full blown vegan. My friend describes it as 80-20 or 80% of my diet is vegan and the other 20 is the occasional piece of fish and the cream in my morning cuppa joe. My whole thing is food needs to taste good and vegan food has a bad rap.

Here's link to a listing of the best vegan blogs from Healthy, Happy, Lifewho is a vegan (and where I got the photo below).. She's also got an iPhone app for trying out the vegan diet chock full of recipes. Try it, I'm sure you'll find some recipes you enjoy like this Mexican corn salad, vegan or not.

No comments: