Monday, May 17, 2010

Mad for Monday....

Another Monday, another day of web-window gazing. I've got a hankering to do some crochet but have to finish up other projects so I'm looking at crochet related items again. One of my fellow glassies, Squid Glass makes these adorable fiber themed cabochon pendants. I love the crochet hooks!


I've started sewing again so I need a place to put those straight pins. Joyous Treasures read my mind and crocheted this sweet Mocha and Cream pincushion.



I've got a pile of crochet circles and I've been trying to figure out what to do with them. Making them is like eating potato chips, you can't make just one. Maybe I could put some together and make a necklace like this Sweet Summer Crochet Necklace.


Ok, enough web window shopping - it's off to finish a project!

2 comments:

beautifullybrokenme said...

What beautiful finds these are cindy - I can't wait to see what you make with this inspiration!

:-) Molly

EmandaJ said...

Hi Cindy, You constantly surprise me. You are a hot-glass chick AND a fibers gal?!? Amazing.

Emanda