Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The Teen Turns 18...how'd that happen?

My son (otherwise known on this blog as "The Teen") turns 18 today. How'd' that happen? Seems like I had him yesterday but I think it's always going to feel that way. Best day of my life. I'm so lucky to be Mom to such a fine human being. He's a great reader and one of his favorite writers is John Green so I've posted his vlog on Paper Towns. (I was cinematographer on the in vlog movie shoot.)

Happy Birthday! You're made of AWESOME!

3 comments:

Lacey said...

Happy Birthday to "The Teen"!!!! My question is what are you going to call him on your blog in 2 more years? Once again, Happy Birthday to "The Teen" and God Bless.

Julie said...

Happy Birthday to "The [cutiepie] Teen" (I have "The Teenager"). What a great video... will have to go check out what else he has done on YouTube.

Pretty Things said...

My son turned seven last month and I freaked.