Monday, December 21, 2009

Swarovski Crystals on Top!

During my trip to NYC on Thanksgiving, we made the walk down to Rockefeller Center to see the Christmas tree. We went down the first night we were in town and the platform was still around the tree. The next day, the platform was down and the tree was topped with the Swarovski crystal star.

I took some pictures but my camera battery died so I only got to shoot a few. Fortunately, many others were just as enamoured as I was. I chose my favorite videos from YouTube to give you a good sense of the experience.









How'd you like to put that topper on your tree?

2 comments:

Azure Accessories said...

What a gorgeous star...it must look beautiful on the tree!!!

Never been to New York but I've heard it is a great city to visit!

Cheers

Pretty Things said...

For the past six years, my husband has given me the annual Swarovski crystal snowflake ornament. Of course, it's not THAT big, LOL!