Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Year's Resolution: Clear Out the Studio Sale


It's time for me to admit it, my studio and jewelry designing area is a mess. My New Year's resolution is to clean it out and I mean REALLY clean it out!

I have alot of old inventory and one of a kind art beads just sitting here waiting to be used in a lovely design. I need to release them into the jewelry making environment! You know what that means....



I'll be having a HUGE inventory clearance and seconds sale on Saturday, January 9th, 2010 from 12am-12pm.

I'll also be online LIVE from 1pm-4pm on Saturday, January 9th.

And to entince you even more, my beady colleague, Melanie Brooks of Earthenwood Studio will be having a seconds sale and be online too! It's going to be so much fun!

I've set up a separate page one the website and have started stocking it. You can visit but you can't buy yet. I'll be re-stocking the ArtFire and Etsy shops too.

I'll be previewing items available for sale next week and explaining more about the sale, so stop by, take a look and make your list!

5 comments:

Azure Accessories said...

Don't worry...I think most of us have a messy studio/design area!!! I know I sure do...I clean it up on occasion but it doesn't stay neat and tidy long...not sure why!!!

Wow...your sale sounds great, will have to check it out!!!

All the best to you ...Happy New Year!
Cheers

TesoriTrovati said...

Squeal! Thanks for the heads up. I will have to get ready to shop!
Enjoy the day!
Erin

Cyndi L said...

What a good idea, Cindy! I've been thinking about having a spring cleaning sale :-)

Jeannie said...

Yikes! Great sale. I hope you sell everything.

Tammy said...

Good luck on the sale. The battle against a messy studio is one I constantly fight!