Tuesday, November 10, 2009

the bleeding heart

I mentioned a few weeks ago how I was going to a black and white theme and wanted to re-vamp my Etsy. Well, because I wanted a different name, I had to open another shop. I'm calling it the bleeding heart - a play on my political views and the style of jewelry and beads in the shop.

I described my concept to The Teen who came up with the banner.



I like it. Now that the bleeding heart had a shop, she needed a new picture.



I'm going for the edge, have I achieved it?

3 comments:

mairedodd said...

love them both - your banner is gorgeous! that is one area i need to majorly attend to... best luck ~

Unknown said...

I love your shop and the new name is very edgy great job!

Jeannie said...

Love the new photo. The new name and really fits. Love all the new stuff.