Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Post about Nothing....



Today's picture is of an original neon in the collection at the Albright-Knox Art Gallery - I feel like today's post has no real content. But then some of the best things are about nothing (like Seinfeld)....

I want to know where the summer went? I was supposed to do alot more than what I've done! I guess many of us feel that way, huh?

Despite that, I've got to get some work done today. I've made a few more molds and have to get several orders out.

Erin is reading my mind. In yesterday's comment, she mentioned using alcohol inks to give the Art Moderne Flower some beautiful color. Erin, I have in my hands right now a set of Peboe Paint Pens which will add some lovely color and protect the back of the pendant. By protecting the back with the layer of protective and colorful finish, the bronze won't discolor the skin if worn against it.

Ok ok, I'll stop here and go get some work done - afterall, I've said it enough times in this post, huh? (wink!)

Are you working today?

3 comments:

TesoriTrovati said...

That is so great! I think a little wash of color will be just the thing...you are so wonderful in your comments to your readers. I feel like me and my cup of tea are right there with you today!
I just placed an order from you...hoping that you will have more of those funky little clear glass bubbles! And now that I have so many art beads, I think that I have to stop hording them and start making beautiful things to share with the world! You are an inspiration! Enjoy the day! Erin

angelinabeadalina said...

LOL, Naughty, naughty, Cindy! I should never, ever, in a million years, have been given access to the knowledge that there exists a place called MarkerSupply.com!

rosebud101 said...

I'm going to have to check that out, too! See you there, Ang!