Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Primary Colors: Bloggy Love for Jeannie

A couple of weeks ago on Studio Saturday, I gave away the Yellow, Red and Green Spiral for posting a comment. Jeannie Dukic was the lucky winner and I sent her a free lampwork/flamework glass bead. Jeannie designed this necklace and graciously sent me a picture of her lovely work. The accent beads echo the yellow, red and green of the spiral perfectly. Hanging from a silver toned chain, the necklace sings primary colors. Sending you lots of bloggy love to Jeannie for creating this beautiful necklace!

Have you designed using my beads? Yes? Send me a picture and I'd be happy to post it here on my blog and on flickr where the widgit will show it off everyday! I'll be spreading the bloggy love!

2 comments:

Lisa Crone said...

Wow! Did I say Wow!? Nice job and that bead is unbelievable!

Cindy Gimbrone said...

Thanks, Lisa! I agree with you, Jeannie did a beautiful job with the spiral! Love it!