Monday, May 18, 2009

Design using Ivory Bling Links: Christine Dam

When I make beads, I have ideas in my head about how to use them. When a designer uses them in a way I never thought of, it's a wonderful and eye-opening experience. Christine Dam sent me a picture of a lovely necklace she created using my Ivory Bling Links in a unique and eye catching design. After me everyone..."Oooohhhh - Ahhhhhhh!"

Thanks, Christine for sharing your lovely work with me!

What about you - have others used your work in unexpected and wonderfully surprising ways?

3 comments:

Miss Slick One said...

That's cool! Nice work! I like to mix anf match my beads and such on my necklaces :) I was making them all uniform, but not anymore! :)

rosebud101 said...

Oooooooooh! Ahhhhhhhhhh! Wow!

Deb said...

That is one super cool necklace Cindy. What a blast it must have been to see your Ivory Bling Links used in such an inspired way :o)

Wonderfully done Christine!