Monday, April 20, 2009

Inquiring mind wants to KNOW!


I love beads and glass. Even books about beads and glass. I love to talk about beads, making beads, being inspired to create new beads and even reading books about how to make beads.

BUT - Inquiring minds want to to know - what do YOU want to see MORE of on the blog? Take the poll on the left and let me know.

Even better is a comment to let me know how you REALLY feel!

How about it?

Inquiring minds - er- mind....this particular mind wants to know!

3 comments:

Just A Tish said...

i nominated you for the Kreativ Award. I liked back to you from the entry. You are a source of inspiration

Lisa Crone said...

Hi there! I love it all! Beads, beads, beads and more beads!!

rosebud101 said...

I cheated and voted for 4 things. Actually, the only one I didn't vote for was the first one, but I wouldn't mind that, either.