Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Weekend of Shakespeare


I'm sign interpreting a production of Twelfth Night this weekend. I've been working on it since the last week in September. It's taken alot of preparation, listening to it daily on my iPod and attending rehearsals to be ready. I knew I was understanding the 400 year old version of English when I started to laugh at the jokes. The most work I've ever done for a joke! But my family is ready for me to stop greeting them with, "What ho!" and I think I am too!

Enjoy your weekend, fair readers, I'll be back Anon!


(Photo Credits: Twelfth Night and First Folio .)

1 comment:

angelinabeadalina said...

You know what? I was a lit minor in college, and I really never liked Shakespeare that much. Now, I kind of envy you, because I'm sure his writings are hilarious when you get comfortable with the language. Hope you've had a great weekend!