Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Surprise! New Bead and Winners

Angela wins a the free bead for her suggested name,"Punk'Inz." I'll use her name for the Pumpkin inspired beads.



BUT I'd like to also send a surprise bead to Amanda because I'll be using a slight variation on her name for the Skullz: Skele'Bowz

So, gals, send me you postal address and I'll send out your free beads!

I wanted to do a black skull similar to those I saw for Day of the Dead. Remember yesterday's prototypes? How I mentioned I wanted to place flowers in the eyes? The black skulls cry out for flowers in the eyes. Still working on it. So here is the first generation of black skulls. Skele'Bowz fits both the black and white skulls - Cool!


Stay tuned - I think I've figured out the flowers! YAY!

6 comments:

Victoria said...

Well done Angela and Amanda :-)

Will these go in your etsy shop, Cindy? I love the Punk'Inz, and the black ones would look really cool with flowers in the eyes :)

Cindy Gimbrone said...

Hi Victoria,

Punk'Inz and Skele'Bowz are on my website and available for purchase! :-)

Cindy

angelinabeadalina said...

Doing a happy dance here :) Can't wait to see what you've worked out with the flowers!

Deb said...

Way to go Amanda & Ang! :o)
Congratulatoins you two & great choices of the names Cindy.

These are fabulous Cindy - like Ang I can't wait to see how the flowers turn out.

Cindy Gimbrone said...

Angela,

Glad you're pleased! :-) It was a perfect name for the Pumpkin style Punk! Don't forget to send me your postal address via email!

Cindy

Cindy Gimbrone said...

Hi Deb,

Thanks - I've got a couple out of the kiln and they look pretty good if I do say so myself! They've spurred another idea on how to do the flowers in the eyes. YAY!

Now to get The Teen to photograph them!

Cindy