Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Color Applied!


Here's a book y'all gotta get! Margie Deeb has outdone herself with The Beader's Color Palette. The book includes 220 palettes inspired by five diverse themes - a great companion text to Margie's podcasts.

To give you an idea of how the book works, with the inspiration and color palettes, a blog post from Margie's blog shows an inspiration photo:




A color palette based on the inspiration photo:


A close up of a bracelet made in the color palette:



(above photos from Margie's blog)

Color Applied! Cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cindy,

Thank you for your kind words about my new book, and the blog, and about COLOR - my favorite subject! Your blog is fun and valuable - thanks for all you are doing for the beading world!

Sincerely,

Margie
www.MargieDeeb.com

Cindy Gimbrone said...

Hi Margie!

I bow before you! I'm not worthy! :-) I love this book and I love your first book - the podcasts are great and so are your downloadable info sheets. Need I gush more?!? smile! You are a great resource on color for beadmakers like myself - thank you for all you do!

Colorfully yours,
Cindy