Monday, June 09, 2008

She's Alive! She's Alive!

Yep, that's right, boy and girls! I'm still alive despite my total lack of ambition lately. I've got several things lined up for this week including a Beading on a Budget post but first, I've been remiss in my support of some VERY COOL people! So I'm here to plug my buds: Art Bead Scene and the monthly challenge!

YAY!

This month's theme is Pearls of Wisdom. So pull out the pearls and your art beads to create something wonderful to share with us! You can also interpret the theme with sage advice in the form of pendants and beads that share a pearl of wisdom.

The Prize & Sponsor:
Along with our Featured Designer of the Week we are returning with prizes this month! Our sponsor is the extremely talented beadmaker and author Lisa Kan. Lisa will be awarding a signed copy of her book, Bead Romantique and a few strands of pearls to one lucky winner. Winners are chosen at random from the all qualifying entries during the month.
Deadline is June 30th.


Now THERE'S a Beading on a Budget tip - enter an ABS Challenge and win FREE stuff!!

What are you waiting for? Get designing!!

No comments: