Monday, June 23, 2008

Meet the Cool Ms. Cooper - Designer Interview

Candie Cooper will be one of the designer interviews in the upcoming newsletters - I'm fortunate to have quite a few so the interviews will be spread out over the next several months. Candie's a talented jewelry designer with a fresh approach to wearable art. Here's a taste of Candie's upcoming interview and her work - but the full story is available through the newsletter - so don't forget to sign up!



See? Didn't I tell you she was talented? She plays the tambourine too!




Ooo- I love these little people - such personality - just like Candie!



I love needle felting, it's a great stress reliever. Candie creates some wonderful pieces in her book. Check it out!

Don't forget to read the photo credits here. I've scarfed up all the photos from Candie Cooper's website - don't forget to sign up for the newsletter to read more on the awesome Ms. Cooper!

No comments: