Thursday, May 15, 2008

Bloggers Unite! My Pet Cause: Food Banks

Digressing off the beading path today to post as part of Bloggers Unite! Bloggers are posting on their favorite human rights cause. Mine is hunger in the U.S. The U. S. is a wealthy country yet there are U.S. citizens who don't have enough money to put food on the table. No one should be hungry, especially in the U.S. where we have so much. In my local area, the child poverty rate is 20% - that's 20% too much. So, I'm urging you to donate to your local Food Bank. You can find a local Food Bank through Second Harvest. Don't let your neighbor go hungry.

1 comment:

bunbungirl said...

Hi. Is the Japanese animated cartoon good?
Your site is interesting for me
I want to often visit your site from now on.
If you are interested in Anime, please link to my site.
My site has information about Japanese culture
(For example, Japanese manga, animation, games, Cosplay, Japanese foods).
Would you introduce my site in your site if you like it?
http://japanesefood-cultuer-history-anime.blogspot.com/