Friday, February 08, 2008

Spring Cleaning, The Honorary Title, cell charms and zipper pulls

I'm spring cleaning out the studio and my traveling show boxes. Cleaning isn't my favorite thing so I need something to get me going - like a good tune. That means I'm playing alot of music - doesn't always help but I'm discovering alot of bands that I didn't know about before. Yeah, I'm not 16, 18, 20 or even 30 - I spent the '90's listening to Kids Bop so I missed alot of good music. I'm catching up now, though! This is one of my "discoveries" and one of my favorite bands right now - The Honorary Title - Bridge and Tunnel - (their new release Stay Away is fabulous too!)




While I'm listening to this awesome band, I'm using the bead inventory to make affordable and wearable pieces - zipper pulls with the OOAK beads and necklaces with the Heartz n Skullz and put them in the Etsy shop.



No comments: