Sunday, January 06, 2008

Counted the glass....

Honest, I tried. I really, really, really tried! I tried not to buy any glass last year and to use up what I had but I hardly put a dent in it. Glass inventory for the beginning of 2008 is 4,561 glass rods. That's like 79 rods of glass difference. Ugh. I feel like I failed at my diet - I overate and haven't lost an ounce! But I overate a year ago! Doesn't matter, once the weight - er - glass is in your studio, you have to use it or it's still there come next year's inventory.

Well, the up-side is that it gives me a goal for next year: pare down the glass inventory, don't order new glass. don't order new glass....better yet, don't order any new odd lots,









don't order any new odd lots.....maybe if I keep telling myself that, the glass inventory will be less next year....maybe but I have to make sure I set a goal for avoiding the internet too......





No comments: