Monday, August 06, 2007

Where's my USB cord....



I've been looking around my office for the USB cord to my camera. I've been promising some pictures of Corning and I have new glass soap dishes to show off. Admittedly, I'm messy in my office and studio. I want to have everything out and at my fingertips - that translates into a mess. So, every so often, I "lose" something that I really need to have and it's that event that forces me to re-organize. This time around, it's my USB cord for my camera.

While I'm at it, I've uploaded pictures I took 2 weeks ago of the Niagara Skies series. I'm featuring them this month on ArtBeadScene. The August ABS Challenge Theme is "Midsummer Night's Dream." Go to Cindy Gimbrone Beads and click on the Featured on ABS for special pricing.

Reminder: I'll be on vacation August 10-19th, 2007. Orders may be placed but will not be shipped until August 20th, 2007.

No comments: