Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Urban Glass Bead Expo March 23-25, 2007


Here's the picture of me at the Guggenheim Museum in NYC. My good friend Molly drove me up to the museum before the Urban Glass Bead Expo last year. The Bead Expo is coming up in two weeks - so I'm frantically trying to get ready!

New this year at Urban Glass! I've made Spirals that will be in the April 2007 issue of Beadwork. These are really fun beads! They'll be making their first public appearance at the Urban Glass Bead Expo!

2 comments:

melanie brooks said...

Cindy,
Congrats on getting a Challenge! I had a lot of fun with mine. It was a total surprise what they made with my things until I got the magazine in my hands just like everyone else! I can't wait to see what they do with your Spirals, they are so cool!

Cindy Gimbrone said...

Hi Melanie!
Thanks! What they did with your beads was awesome! I remember it well! I'm excited and nervous at the same time about the Challenge! I hope the Beadwork editors had fun with the spirals.
Thanks for taking the time to post!