Sunday, February 11, 2007

The other blog.....


Is it Sunday night already!?! Where did the weekend go? I've been on a new schedule that includes less time at the computer and more hours interpreting....which translates into less blogging. I've been working on a more personalized blog - as I've probably mentioned before but not sure when or where anymore (hmmm my new schedule seems to be contributing to confusion!)...but here's the link to the other blog

How does it look?

Anyone...

Bueller?

Bueller?

2 comments:

Miachelle said...

I like the other blog...but does this mean you are eventually changing to the other one, and shutting this one down? Or, are you operating both? And, if that's the case, what would be the difference, meaning, what audience do you want to reach? Just some questions for food for thought.

Cindy Gimbrone said...

Good questions! Blogger is frustrating for me as I can't figure out if/how I can personalize it more. The statistics don't tell me much either - Wordpress has both. I've learned to customize the links and the side menus on Blogger though and haven't figured out how to do that on Wordpress yet. So, I'm running both for the time being - but my goal is to eventually run only the Cindy Gimbrone Studio and leave Lampwork Diva up as an archive. Thanks for taking the time to post!