Friday, July 14, 2006

Masks, Post Office, then on to the next project!



New masks today from the mask series....I'm running out of clever names for these. If you have any suggestions, please post them! Not sure I like the one without any "eyes" although it conveys the idea of a mask better than one with eyes. Hmmm... thinking out loud now....Maybe it should be a mask built onto a background color?....
I've got to go to the post office to mail sample projects to Bead &Button for next year's show. I've proposed 7 classes including the Lucky Knots and Lampwork necklace that I taught at Beadfest in 2005. I'm rummaging around for a box and going through the list to make sure I included everything they asked for. I don't like going to the post office but sometimes, you just gotta do it!
After I'm done at the PO today, I'm on to the next set of images I have to submit! Let me know what you think of the masks!

No comments: