Thursday, July 20, 2006

Auras - for fun

I'm still working on applications...so today's fun is a little "test" I took to find out what color my "aura" is. I'm not sure the questions asked truly captured who I am because while answering I found I wanted to take part of answer "A" and answer "C" - but that wasn't an option. So the analysis was a little syrupy - I edited out the "goo" and left what I thought had captured a little bit of who I am. I was thrilled to be even remotely like the Dalai Lama - a human being I have the utmost respect for - I am so amazed by his teachings. As an aside - I'll actually be able to see him lecture in September - very much looking forward to it! Anyways, my aura is BLUE.

Back to the applications!

Your Aura is Blue

Spiritual and calm, you tend to live a quiet but enriching life.

Famous blues include: the Dalai Lama, Oprah

No comments: