Monday, April 10, 2006

Monday morning... April 10, 2006


Here's a bead self portrait . I made this awhile ago and it really doesn't look all that much like me but it's retro style. Very 1960's - early 70's in feel. I'm busy with other things right now and not spending time at the torch. I will submit to a juried show later in the month but must do it "live." I've been turned down once before for this particular show and skipped the jury last year but thought I'd try again this year. It's a very small, select show around Thanksgiving. I'd like to fill in a show for that time of year so I'm going for it. It will be finished work, though and I'm working on some pieces to take with me. I'm also working on a tutorial for an online magazine. Both of those things are keeping me away from the torch for a bit.

No comments: