Sunday, February 05, 2006

Sunday, February 5, 2006....Who should paint your portrait?

I have been surfing some bead blogs this morning to figure out if I want to join a ring or not. On one of the blogs there was a "who should paint your portrait?" questionnairre. So I clicked the link and did the quiz.This is all in fun and it captures the Diva in me! :-)

Not having a very good week at the torch. Last Sunday, I dropped everything I had made the day before and broke most of the beads! ARGGHHH! Then on Monday, I wasn't able to get to the torch like I had planned. I had to wait until Friday and it didn't work out on Friday either! I finally got to the torch yesterday but things were going so slow. If my schedule at the torch is regular, I am more creative. When it's not, I find myself fumbling. Yesterday was a fumbling day. Trying out some frit I don't normally use and working off mandrel. Most of the frit beads came out kind of "eh!" and the off mandrel items cracked. I keep telling myself it's a learning process and I'll crack less off mandrel sculptures as I progress. Sometimes, though you just need a good day!

Ok, rant off for the day! I'll go out into the studio today and everything will be fine!

Auctions will be up on Justbeads.com. I have one up now, will add a few more this morning! Hope your day goes well!
Who Should Paint You: Roy Lichtenstein

Larger than life, your personality overshadows everyone in the room
A painter would tend to portray you with a bit of added flair!

No comments: